Thursday, November 7, 2013

Event Crew

For this years SAISA boys volleyball tournament, I participated in the Event Crew. In event crew, we helped to make sure that the tournament ran smoothly. We had to keep track of where the players were staying, we had to plan which teams would play which, we made sure that the referees had the team rosters for the matches.

This was a very fun experience that I would do again in a heartbeat! It taught me a lot about self discipline and problem solving. I had the chance to meet a lot of people from various schools and I became good friends with a couple of them.

This week was one of the best weeks that I have experienced while I have been in Sri Lanka! I love these guys so much and I'm so glad that I got to know them as well as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment