Friday, January 17, 2014

CAS Goals for Semester 2

As this new semester begins, I will be making new goals for CAS. Last semester I participated in MUN, SAISA Football, and Gecko Incorporated. This semester I will be doing similar things, except for SAISA Football I will be doing SAISA Track.


Goals for creativity:
Get better at my debating skills through MUN.

Goals for Action:
Work on my team building skills through the relay events. Build my personal skills and make my times better for my various events that I am participating in.

Goals for Service:
Connect with an issue of global importance by reaching out to the community via sports activities and teaching them things that they do not know. Our service, Gecko INC, plans to travel to Kilinochi in April as our main project. But throughout the up coming months, we will be spending time with the local schools in Colombo and playing/teaching various activities with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment