Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Weekly Football

We have still been playing football every week (perseverance) and each time I seem to improve my skills and gain new ones. I have been improving on my dribbling and shooting skills so that by the time our actual season comes along I will be the best that I can be. 
Each week we arrange the teams differently so that we all get to experience new teams and players. This helps us all to learn how to work collaboratively with others. With each new team, there is a designated captain and this captain is in charge of organizing the team and designating people specific positions. (planning and initiating). 

Kai and I congratulating each other for our good performance.

Going up for a header that i scored!

Slowing down the game and waiting for the right opportunity to attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment